Deconstructing AI for the Digital Journey
Thursday, November 30th at 11am EST / 5pm CET / 9.30pm IST
As organizations are progressing on their Digital Journey, AI is starting to become a topic that gets the attention of the C-suite. Amidst a lot of marketing noise, going beyond the hype and looking at real-world AI examples becomes paramount. To succeed on this journey, it is critical we learn from the early successful deployments. In this webinar, Arago is teaming up with HfS Research to highlight what is involved in deploying a successful AI implementation - challenges, pitfalls, lessons learned and best practices. Join Arago's CEO Chris Boos, Tom Reuner and John O'Brien from HfS as well as Oliver Lindner, AI & Service Management Strategist at Continental IT, to discuss how AI is evolving and how the future of service delivery will shape up.
Join us and learn:
- Where to begin your journey with AI?
- How to secure buy-in from the C-suite and stakeholders?
- How to successfully deploy a large-scale AI implementation?
- What are the lessons learned on the AI journey?
- What are the cultural and HR ramifications of deploying an AI solution?
- How do you measure success?
No time to join? Register anyway and we'll share the recording with you after the webinar.