DECONSTRUCTING AI FOR THE DIGITAL JOURNEY
As organizations are progressing on their Digital Journey, AI is starting to become a topic that gets the attention of the C-suite. Amidst a lot of marketing noise, going beyond the hype and looking at real-world AI examples becomes paramount. To succeed on this journey, it is critical we learn from the early successful deployments.
On November 30, 2017, Arago teamed up with HfS Research to highlight what is involved in deploying a successful AI implementation - challenges, pitfalls, lessons learned and best practices. Arago's CEO Chris Boos, HfS Analyst Tom Reuner as well as Oliver Lindner, AI & Service Management Strategist at Continental IT, came together to discuss how AI is evolving and how the future of service delivery will shape up.
If you were not able to join the webinar, we are happy to share the recording in order for you to learn:
- Where to begin your journey with AI?
- How to secure buy-in from the C-suite and stakeholders?
- How to successfully deploy a large-scale AI implementation?
- What are the lessons learned on the AI journey?
- What are the cultural and HR ramifications of deploying an AI solution?
- How do you measure success?